How do you remember loved ones you've lost?
Responses included things like:
- baking cookies with grandmother's recipe
- wearing a piece of mother's jewelry
- feeling hugged by wearing brother's coat
- planting a memorial tree, and
- planting daisies over beloved dog's grave
- If you know a friend's grandmother loved to bake, you could bring a home-baked item to her house with a note expressing the connection.
- If you remember your aunt wore unique jewelry, or always looked so fashionable, your note to a cousin can share such a memory.
- After noticing how special that coat has become to your co-worker, your note can share an observation about such a tribute. Perhaps you have cherished a hand-me-down garment, too.
- A memorial planting--anywhere--is a lovely gesture and well worth sharing in a condolence note.
SHARE this post with a friend, and thank you for caring!